Friday, July 24, 2009

To Mimi's House We Go!


So Sweden decided last night at dinner that she wanted to go to Mimi's house. We called Mimi and made arrangements to meet in Meridian today for the "swap" after we visited with the Randalls. Sweden couldn't understand why she couldn't go to Mimi's house last night after dinner..."Mommy, the sun is still up!" I must say she was excited to get to Meridian today. The house is certainly quiet here, and Steven and I went to dinner without having to pay anyone when we got home... but I miss her terribly and am already ready for her to come back home! Hopefully she will be ready to come back soon. She certainly had no problem bidding me farewell today! "Mommy, don't be sad. I will come back." Thanks for the reassurance sweet girl.
This is Sweden's "Baby Allie". The last time the Randall's came to visit, Sweden was promised a toy of her choice if she shared her toys with Katie Caroline and Allie while they were here. Well, when we went to get our new toy, Sweden wanted this doll and nothing else! She also decided to name her doll Baby Allie. I am sure when Allie grows up she will be flattered! I know her Daddy was! ;)

No comments: