Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Safari Camp

Sweden is going to a Safari Camp this week with her good buddy Jack. She is loving it! We went on Monday and got her new backpack, lunch box, thermos, sandwich tray, umbrella and folder - all of which are Tinkerbell! She wore them around Wal-Mart and has all but slept with them since then. In the process of shopping for school/camp supplies we also found some $5 snow boots! She has been wearing those as well! So today when I picked her up from camp she was wearing her binoculars and lion necklace that she made. She was also proudly carrying her new magnifying bug catcher... with none other than a giant ROACH inside! Ewww! Her teacher said she chose it out of all the bugs available! I guess the bug man who sprayed our house yesterday made an impression on her! I know it wasn't me, I found a dead one in the house this week and used a shovel from the garage to pick it up and flush it. GrOsS!


Walking through Wal-Mart with her new goodies!

Playing "Safari" in the yard yesterday. Said she was in the jungle!

Finally! A rainy day to use the new umbrella!

The new Petry Pet. Too bad I couldn't get the picture flipped. Darn.

No comments: