Tuesday, July 21, 2009

River Weekend

I guess we will kick this blog off with some fun pictures of our past weekend in Athens, Alabama. We went to stay with Meredith and her family at their "River House." It was truly a blast. A very much needed relaxing weekend. I have to say that the best moment of the trip was late the last night when Sweden and Jack were watching "Sleeping Beauty". (Don't tell Jack's friends I told you he watched that - he would kill me!) Anyway, Jack came running out on the porch and crawled up in his mom's lap. He was closely followed by Sweden shouting his name. When we asked them what was wrong, Sweden sadly said "Jack won't play Sleeping Beauty with me." And we asked how you even play "Sleeping Beauty" and she proceeded to tell us that "You hold hands and dance". She was so sad that Jack wouldn't dance with her. It was truly the sweetest thing!





No comments: