Friday, July 24, 2009

Road Trip!

So today was a very exciting day! We met Carrie Beth and her girls in Tuscaloosa. We had a super yummy lunch and then cruised the mall for a bit. I must say that the girls were C-R-A-Z-Y excited and wore the Mommies out before it was all said and done! Carrie Beth and I used to have our parents meet in Carthage (half way from Jackson to Starkville). So thankfully we now have Tuscaloosa (half way between Starkville and Birmingham). We started visiting each other on weekends in the 7th grade. Crazy that our girls have started as well! I hope we will continue to have such fun reunions! It will be even crazier when Baby Allie is old enough to hang with the big girls! Sweden loves Katie Caroline and Allie!


Katie Caroline has a matching Princess umbrella! Sweden was very excited about that!


Can't beat a table with a view!


Baby Allie hanging with the big girls!


The fountain was a hit! After they threw their pennies in they tried desperately to get them back out!


Sweet friends!

No comments: