Wednesday, September 16, 2009
I'm a Ballerina!
Sweden started ballet classes this week. She was very, very excited. We went last week and got all of her leotards, ballet shoes and new "tappy" shoes. She was ready to go. There were about 13 little girls in her class. I was able to watch the lesson on a television in the lobby. She paid close attention to everything going on, but she just stood there the whole time!! (Let's not mention that we know that to her though!) She switched her shoes when told to and would stand up and sit down when told, but she didn't dance at all! It always takes her a while to get comfortable, but I am really hoping this will help her to come out of her shell a bit more! She said it was fun and she got a lollipop from her teacher when class was over... Can't wait to see how next week goes!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment